Monday 17 May 2010

Stonesense & MAGMA

On a bit of a sidenote, here's what my fortress' entrance looks like on Stonesense


The monkey in the moat is causing issues, he keeps interrupting people (must be screeching at them or something) I've set some bolts to be constructed by the metalsmith. I've got a few steel crossbows that I'll equip on Cog's militia that should deal with him nicely.

Meng Umstizlokum has become another wrestling champion, she will lead my second squad.

The annoying monkey will interrupt no-more. It goes down to a hail of wildly inaccurate crossbow fire.

I receive a VERY exciting message:


It's discovered 3 floors below my great hall down one of my exploratory corridors. It looks like its a few floors up.


Just as I'm carving out channels for this magma, My fisherdwarf gets possessed, maybe this will mean he will actually be useful. Whatever he's making needed two pieces of wood, a basalt block and a sardonyx, I hope its not a gem studded willow cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment