Tuesday 18 May 2010

Devilhalls stands against the evil invaders!


Shit kicks off outside. Goblin ambush!

I order my military to meet them head on, and all my dwarves to stay indoors. I seriously hope I'm not spreading myself too thin with the fire imps and magma forges and now this.

Shit, Cog goes down to a hail of crossbow bolts, Zulban her right-hand man goes into a trance, and with the help of Meng (Cog's sparring partner, also a Champion) they take down all the melee goblins, unfortunately they are both destroyed by bolts.

Zasit, the last of Cog's elite wrestling squad goes down to more crossbow fire, but not without spilling a lot of goblin blood.


One crossbow goblin is left with a minor injury on his leg, he hobbles off, presumably to warn everyone about how much of a bad-ass fortress Devilhalls is.

When I check the unit screen, theres still one Goblin wrestler left, he fell into my moat amongst the carnage, i'll send my leftover crossbowmen to deal with him.

Losing 4 of my highly trained dwarves is quite a blow to my defence, I badly need some more migrants to restore its power.



The goblins used the high ground to the north-east of my base to attack from, If I remove all the ramps there, I'll have the high ground advantage next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment