Sunday 16 May 2010

Ask an thou shalt receive migrants... LOTS of migrants

The elves leave and my miners uncover some gems, I'm considering setting up a jeweler who can encrust gems into our crafts, they aren't worth very much at the moment.

GOLD! Time to build a forge. Ah ha, some tetrahedrite, now I have some copper, silver AND gold, all I need is some tin and I could host the Olympics.

FINALLY some migrants arrive, lets see what we got.

  • A Metalcrafter - useful for our precious metals production.
  • A Peasant - I'll turn him into a butcher, brewer and a cook.
  • A Cheese maker - Well, it looks like he'll be doing a lot of jobs he's not trained for since we don't need any cheese at all.
  • Another Peasant - See if I can find a pick for this guy and get him mining, its either that or the military.
  • Thresher - Not sure what he'll do, probably military.
  • Planter - Never can have enough farmers, though it looks like we will struggle to get through all this food.
  • Animal Caretaker - Could turn him into a hunter maybe and get some meat for a change, or at least get him to train some war dogs.
  • Another Peasant - Military or jewelry.
  • Weaver - Useless, maybe I should set up some clothes production.
  • Another Peasant - Military.
  • Bowyer - Convenient as I was just setting up an archery range in my outdoor barracks area.
  • Another Peasant - Maybe I'll just leave this guy as a peasant, can't have too many haulers.
  • Lye maker - We currently have very little need for lye, I doubt we will need his talents.
  • Another Peasant - I could make this guy a book keeper.
  • Another Animal caretaker - He's going to be a hauler probably.
  • Another Peasant - They just keep coming!
  • Furnace operator - Hope he likes burning wood.
  • Fisherdwarf - He's got a long way to walk to do much fishing.
  • Animal dissector - lovely.
  • Trapper - He might be useful against all these monkeys.
  • Miller - Fuck knows what he'll do.
  • Woodworker - Could use some more woody goodness.
  • 2 Cows
  • a mule
  • a kitten
Holy shit thats a lot of migrants, better get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment