Sunday 16 May 2010

Monkey-elf Alliance

Spring!

I've carved out a LOT of space 2 floors below the dining room, still no flux or gems, but some aluminium and useless yellow and white rocks.

The elves show up from the north and walk directly through the area I marked for deforestation... awkward. Maybe if I piss them off something exciting might finally happen.

It appears the elves are in league with the monkeys, they must have brought some magical pixie dust or something because as soon as they arrive at the depot all my dwarves suddenly go off to their bedrooms for naps, including the broker. As soon as the elves are finished unloading, a bunch of monkeys come and steal the steel bolts that none of my dwarves picked up outside my entrance.
Damn Monkeys.
Ah ha, hang on a minute!

You have GOT to be kidding, he just turned around? Well, at least he won't steal anything. The elves didn't even bring anything useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment