Sunday 16 May 2010

Precious metals... or maybe not

Some good news!
I can start smelting something now, though unless I can find some Tin or Zinc this will be pretty useless.

an update on my pond draining:

It's slowly evaporating and it should be ready by mid-spring or so. There's still a leftover monkey corpse who has been sitting there for nearly a month now, since I still only have my starting 7 dwarves, they have been busy making food, crafts and tables/chairs, not to mention digging for ores.

Managed to catch that crippled monkey, he kept falling in and out of consciousness with intent to adventure into my fortress, the dwarves mostly ignored him, but at least I won't be getting spammed with "interrupted by..." messages anymore.

I want some migrants! Winter arrives, nothing very interesting has happened. My woodworker creates a masterpiece, shame its a barrel. Digging for gems.

Found some aluminium.

Man this fortress is dull.


No comments:

Post a Comment