Saturday 15 May 2010

Embark!

So, I learned what little I know of DF from a couple of tutorials accompanied with a few failures of my own, but this fortress WILL succeed.

This would be the world generated for me, full to the brim with goblins, animal-men, and various other interesting things that I'm sure my dwarves will eventually excavate.



I've got the usual search functions on, controversially I went for a magma pool, this is because I've never actually came across magma before on Dwarf Fortress and want to give it a go, many dwarves may die due to my inexperience, but it will be worth it, I'm sure.

As for the embarking, my previous failed attempts have taught me to have a fair balance between mining/woodcutting/carpentry/masonry/farming for the starting 7 dwarves. Along with these supplies:



It has been decreed, this Fortress shall be named:


No comments:

Post a Comment